The Writer’s Clinic has been honored with the Liebster Blog Award!
In case you haven’t heard of the Liebster, it’s an award given to blogs with fewer than 200 subscribers that are worthy of more recognition and link love.
Which is why it’s called the Liebster Award — liebe is German for love.
Google is no help in finding out who started the Liebster or when, but it’s safe to assume it was somebody who decided to recognize blogs that haven’t reached the A-List — yet.
So three cheers for him, her or them!
The Rules of the award are as follows:
- Mention and link to the blogger who awarded you the Liebster (see below for who nominated me)
- Mention 3 to 5 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers you think worthy of the Liebster.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
So herewith, my nominations for a Liebster:
- Katie McCaskey’s Urban Escapee, a blog that celebrates and connects creative people in small Towns.
- Beth Hayden’s Blogging with Beth. Beth is a blogging and WordPress consultant and a fine writer to boot. (She has more than 200 readers by now, but I’m ignoring that.)
- Tea Silvestre’s The Word Chef. Tea describes herself as “a recovering English major” who loves to cook and write. A fun site.
- And finally, Sandy Pearson’s warm Our Special Families Village, a community of families with a special needs member.
My thanks to Daniela Gitlin of Shrink Unwrapped, a psychiatrist who lets us in on the intriguing world of the therapist at work and play, for nominating The Writer’s Clinic.
Now check out those links!